Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Goals! #1 STOP nail biting!

Quote of the Day:
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." --Harriet Tubman

It's a new year... 2010.
And it's time for a new you!

Forget about last years mishaps. Including gaining 10 pounds, migraine headaches from stress, etc etc andddd biting your nails!!!

Nessa's Beauty Tip of the Day:
And, of course, I found something perrrrfect for my last mentioned mishap.

This is my new lifesaver! I have always been a "worrying biter." Yeah, I know... bad habit. And my mom knew as well! So, she decided to introduce me to this... A miracle!

Nutra Nail Growth Treatment with Green Tea
Provides powerful antioxidants in a special formula with Green Tea.
Helps fortify keratin.
Helps brittle nails resist breakage.
Instantly replenishes dehydrated, weak nails.
Formulated without dibutyl phthatale, formaldehyde and toluene.

What it does:

This formula penetrates the nail surface to help fortify and hydrate nail keratin. Also helps provide protection on a cellular level from the free raidcals that can weaken nails, making them more resistant to breaking, peeling and chipping

Results:

More nourished, hydrated nails that can stand up to everyday wear and tear to grow long, strong and beautiful.

Directions:

  • Apply over entire nail, cuticle and under nail tip
  • Massage into nails and cuticles until dry. Apply twice daily
  • Use with or without nail color.
Not to mention, every time I even put my nails CLOSE to my mouth, I get the bitter taste and quickly take my nails OFF of my face. LOL So it is a perfect solution for me and I am sure it would be for anyone else who has the same problem as me. :) Enjoy...

Xoxo Ness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment