Friday, October 30, 2009

Sweatpants, hat, and no makeup = Sexy.

Quote of the Day:
Do I consider myself sexy? It all depends on the way I'm feeling. When I'm happy inside, that's when I feel most sexy. Anna Kournikova

Ness's Beauty Tip of the Day:
What is sexy? Is it when you take 5 hours to get ready? Is it when you work with putting the most perfect curls in your hair for 2 hours? Is it when you wear $500 jeans and a $200 Ed Hardy shirt? No. It is none of these.

You want to know what sexy really is? Well, I will tell you the secret. But shh, promise not to tell too many people!

Sexy is:
  • confidence
  • a relaxed look
  • a face filled with energy
  • simple sweat pants and a hoodie
  • and last but not least, a smile!

So, if one day, you don't have the time or the money - there is no need to worry! Just be yourself, flaunt your personality, and smile at everyone! :) Now, that's what Sexy is.

This picture basically describes Sexy. :)
Enjoy being sexy without the hassle!
Much love, xoxo, Ness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment